|Mark and Dora's Bahamas 2006 Adventure
A Great Meeting Place
- Taino Beach, Grand Bahamas - can there be a more beautiful spot for a meeting?
- Getting ready for the meeting - where is everybody?
- Charles (a Bahamian newcomer), Paul, Donna , and "Arizona Mark" at the Sunday morning meeting
- Paul and Donna , Sunday morning meeting
The Fish Fry
- Andrew and Mark at the weekly fish fry
- Andrew, Charles, and Paul at the Fish Fry
- Paul and Charles at the fish fry
- Blondes have more fun!
- Charles, Donna, and Andrew at the fish fry
- Gabe at the fish fry
- Fish fry - A group of girls broke out in an impromptu dance line and were joined by tourists - fun!
- Charles, Andre, Mark, and Paul at the fish fry - why is Andrew always sleeping?
- Paul and Dora dancing at the fish fry - why is Paul directly under the 'Beck's' sign?
- Andrew and Paige dancing at the fish fry
- Charles and two hot chicks
Kickin' & Explorin'
- Dora - the day we were exploring the beaches on the east side of the island
- This ship was part of the actual movie set for Pirates of the Caribbean II
- Fishermen - Dora and I saw these guys fishing so we stopped and visited with them
- The fishermen were shark fishing - we saw a shark about 4 feet from the shore
- Dora kickin' back at the beach
- Me and my girl
- Kickin it, our favorite pasttime - check out what I'm reading
- This is why they call him Tall Paul
- Donna and Andrew at Xanadau Beach
- Lucaya Marketplace, Grand Bahamas - lots of great shops and restaurants
- Mark and Dora at the 4th of July celebration - Lucaya Marketplace
- 4th of July celebration - Lucaya Marketplace - lots of Americans
- The Salisbury family at the 4th of July celebration - Lucaya Marketplace